Wednesday, March 1, 2017

OPP Update: March 2017

Good morning blog readers:

Today is the first day in March, and I’m sitting here at my desk in my home office waiting for customer service/sales calls from this company that I’m an independent agent for.  If you are interested in becoming your own boss, the first thing you should do is to start working at home.  There are many companies out there that you can work for right in the comfort of home.  They don’t pay much (an average of $10 per hour), but look at it this way; you don’t have to get dressed, you save on commuting (which will ultimately save you on auto insurance), and you save on having to buy work clothes.  The biggest benefit of working from home is that you are able to promote your business, website or service.  You wouldn’t be able to do so if you’re working 9-to-5.

Starting this month, I will provide a monthly update on my status On the Pathway to Prosperity (OPP).  I will discuss where I’m at financially, and will discuss my progressions with my business ventures.  This will be a true journal of where I was…and where I’m going.

As of right now, I am 3 months behind on my rent.  However, I have up until April 9 to bring it up to date.  This is indeed a tall tale, but I will do everything in my power and in my resources to get the funds to pay it, so I can stay in my home.

Nonetheless, I feel that March will be the month that I make strides in my marketing efforts.  First of all, I recently started my campaign with ClickBank University.  This site will assist me with how to promote my affiliate websites.  At the end of the month, I plan to have at least 1 ClickBank sale.  I will use what I learn from CBU to promote my Uber referral site as well.  By the way, if you’re reading this and you need extra cash, becoming an Uber Partner is the best way to earn extra cash quickly.  You can also earn by referring other drivers. 

I also updated my personal website (which I hadn’t updated since July).  I have some new content that may be to the liking of internet marketers.  In a future blog, I will talk more about a new venture I’m promoting.  It’s called 150 Cash Magic and I plan to promote it to the fullest this month.


Life is always a challenge, but each day, I plan to do something to get me closer to my goal of FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment