Monday, September 10, 2018

OPP Update: September 2018



Good afternoon blog readers!

As you can see, today is my birthday.  I am blessed to have spent 51 wonderful years on this earth.  My birthday wish is to enjoy a quiet, peaceful and prosperous life, which means that I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want and where I want.  Currently, I am working toward that goal.  In the meantime, I have to sacrifice my time for money, which is about 50-60  hours per week.  Fortunately for me, I don't have to leave my home to make money, but I am not yet totally free.  

Nevertheless, the month of August was a busy one for me.  I have completed my training for the StubHub customer service position with Working Solutions, and on August 13, I started production.  From that day on, I have been working anywhere from at least 6 hours to as many as 11 hours a day, 7 days a week.  This Friday, which is September 14, I will receive my first full pay, and it is going to be a bundle (my regular pay, weekend bonuses and my final stipend from training).  Finally, my summer of turmoil will come to an end!  

With a full pay, now I will be able to resume my Facebook advertising for my email campaign.  During the down time, I have been promoting my campaign through traffic exchanges and safelists, with very little results (only one true subscriber).  With my Facebook advertising, I can start promoting to a more targeted audience.  Soon, I hope to get new subscribers and also sales.  

I have also continued my education with the Bitcoin Wealth Club.  Now that I'm working again, I can resume with contributing a small amount per pay to build my bitcoin wallet, and to eventually learn to buy and trade other crytocurrencies with bitcoins.

My mind has been spinning since I've started working again.  All summer, I have been grounded, because of a lack of funds.  Now I feel rejuvenated, because I have so many ideas as to how I plan to raise at least $15k and to eventually move back into my own place. 

I won't be doing anything special for my birthday today, because I will start work at 3 pm today.  My hopes are, that on my 52nd birthday, I will be financially free, and I can do whatever I want on my special day.

Have a great afternoon everyone, and thanks for listening!









1 comment:

  1. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Private tutor Bethesda Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete