Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Purpose of "OPP"



Hello Blog readers:

On August 18, 2016, which is exactly 17 months ago, I started this blog:

On the
Pathway to
Prosperity

My first posting provided you a blueprint of what I wanted to accomplish with this blog.  Exactly 17 months later, I want to expand on my purpose for writing this blog.   Listed below are the four reasons:


1:  My Personal Journal


I had always dreamed of starting a blog.  Previously, I had a blog on an adult website, and more recently I had started a blog, My Journey to Self Employment, in which I chronicled my journey to becoming my own boss, which I did in May of 2016 when I left JP Morgan Chase after 16 years.  Once I left the 9-to-5, I had a vision for the next blog I wanted to start.  My vision is to chronicle my journey from mediocrity to millionaire status.  Thus, you can say that "OPP" is my personal journal that will follow my journey from making no money online to creating a net worth of at least a million dollars.  If you follow me on my Pathway to Prosperity, you will get to see it first hand as I will periodically provide updates on my journey.  


2:  Internet Marketing is for Real


It is ironic how you hear about a person after he or she has made thousands of dollars online (or so it seems).  For me, I want to make myself known at THIS point in my journey.  Thus, at this time, I have made very little money online (I made money tutoring math).  Following me in my journey, you will see that can go from making no money online to making a significant amount.  Even though I eventually want to make $10k or more per month, my immediate goal is to start making at least $5k per month, so at that point, internet marketing will become my full-time venture. 


3:  Inspire Others to Take Action


In addition to inspiring to become a millionaire, I want to help others take the same path of success.  As I am discovering the Pathway to Prosperity, I want to share it with others who read my blog and with ones who visit my personal website.  I want to prove to the world that if I, an average "Joe", can make money online, anyone can, if you have the will to do so.


4:  Create Business Relationships

Not only do I want to lead by example, I would also like to build business relationships along the way.  It is said that it takes a TEAM to make things happen.  With that in mind, I would like to build a team of dedicated Internet Marketers to join me in my ventures, such as SFI and soon, my Bitcoin Wealth Club opportunity. 

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

In 2018, I want to increase my blog readers.  I promise to post to this blog more frequently, and provide more content.  After all, internet marketing is still a learning process for me, and believe me, once I learn more about how it works, I will definitely share it with my readers.  


Have a good day, and strive to be the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment