Saturday, December 30, 2017

Two Thousand Eighteen



HAPPY HOLIDAYS blog readers:

The New Year is just around the corner (which at the time I'm typing this sentence is less than 29 hours away).   I just want to use this time to reflect on my year of 2017.  

In May of 2016, I made the bold move of leaving my $20.00 per hour job at JP Morgan Chase to become my own boss.  Initially, I wanted to tutor math full-time.  However, that did not work in my favor.  At the end of 2016, I began working as an customer service agent for an outsourcing company, NexRep, which took me into 2017.  

In my first full year of working from home, I had a few ups and downs.  First of all, I was evicted out of my apartment, so I had to get accustomed to living under someone else's roof for the first time in 25 years.  Even though I lost my total privacy, living under my brother's roof is not a bad move.  For one, it gives me an opportunity to rebound financially.  My expenses are down, which means I can ultimately put money away and not live paycheck to paycheck.   

In January I started doing customer service/sales with Tan Physics, in which I will be celebrating my one-year anniversary next month.  I also started doing customer service for Staples through Arise in late August.  If all goes well, these two positions will be my last positions in which I will earn a hourly wage.  

In late November, I placed a brief halt on my safelist advertising to focus more on improving my website and also to build a landing page in order to build my e-mail list.  I will discuss my progress with these next month!

If you are reading this, and you are an Internet Marketer, as yourself these questions:

"What goals have I set for 2018"

"Where do I see myself one year from now?"

If you are able to answer these questions definitively, then you could be on your way to earning  a steady income online (if you're not doing so already).  For those who cannot answer these questions, I hope I am able to be an inspiration to you and get you more motivated to take action.  Better yet, if you are serious about becoming a better Internet Marketer, perhaps we can work together to make that happen.  After all, it's better to do things as a team!

In my monthly update posting, I will discuss my blueprint for becoming successful in 2018.  Until then:  



No comments:

Post a Comment