Sunday, September 3, 2017

OPP Update: September 2017

Happy Labor Day Weekend blog readers:

I hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day weekend (for the USA readers).  For everyone else, I hope all is well in your world.  For me, it's business as usual.  A week from today, I will be celebrating my 50th birthday.  How is that for a milestone?  

I don't have much to say in this posting.  Not much has changed as far as my progression with growing as an Internet Marketer.  In August, I continued to promote my 3 ventures:




Each week, I am adding referrals to each of these programs, which is a plus.  In my next OPP update, I will provide the number of referrals I have in each of these programs.  

Even though I have been advertising my ventures, much of my thought and preparation in August have been with the new Customer Service position I started training for with Arise. When the training is over, I will be providing customer service and sales for Staples.  Even though I have been training for only 4 days at this point, it's so far, so good.  I will be in training for this position all this month, and in October, I will be live on the phones.  

Over the last month, I have been setting up my work station, thus preparing for this position. For one, instead of connecting to the Internet via WiFi (through my brother's router), I had to purchase my own internet service.  Later this month, I will have telephone service.  I bought one of these fancy telephones with a headset from Amazon.com.  



I will be receiving my customer service/sales calls from this phone once I start working.  Finally, I will need to set up dual monitors to make my customer service job easier.  I'll probably use my first pay from the Staples position to purchase another monitor.  

I am so excited about training for this position, because once I start working, I will have secured my second source of income.  My plan is to work 60 hours a week between the Tan Physics and Staples customer service positions, which will bring me at least $600 a week. Finally, I will have more control of my finances, and I can start saving my money so I can eventually move back into my own place.  

As far as my growth with Internet Marketing, I will continue to move forward.  Even though the process is a slow one, it's a steady one.  With the second source of income coming in October, I will get a secured credit card of $200 to use with selling items on eBay.  My proceeds from my eBay sales will be used to increase the credit limit on my secured credit card, so I can sell more items.  More about this in another posting.  I also plan to use social media to promote my ClickBank affiliate programs.  I also plan to purchase some of these programs so I will have better knowledge of what I'm promoting.  

Sometime this week, I will submitting my posting about the truths and misconceptions about Internet Marketing.  It will be a must read for those who are novices in the Internet Marketing field.  I need to make the final touches on it before I post it.  

As you can see, I am making very little money with my Internet Marketing efforts, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to give up my dream of making at least $5k a month.  It will take time before I start seeing the fruits of my labor.  I will discuss this matter in my next posting, thus giving you the truth about Internet Marketing.  

Have a good Labor Day (USA only) blog readers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment