Thursday, June 15, 2017

All About Blogging

Hello Blog Readers:

It is early Wednesday evening, and I just finished talking to my Uncle Bob.  Today is his birthday!  Weather-wise, it looks as though we got some rain after the last 3 days of sweltering heat. Truthfully, I wouldn't know, because most of my time have been spent indoors.  I can't stand the heat.  LOL
   
As per my last posting, I wanted to use this posting to talk about blogging in general.  I'm still a novice when it comes to blogging, but now I have a better understanding as to why people blog.  A blog is your own personal journal that others can read.  Frankly, I have something to say, and I want to tell the world!

Earlier this year, I picked up a book, Blogging All-In-One for Dummies.  This book is going to help me become a better blogger.


  

Nonetheless, my purpose for creating this blog has not changed. My purpose is still to chronicle my journey from mediocrity to prosperity, which I hope will inspire others to take action in their own lives.  During the journey, I want to provide information on various topics pertaining to business, internet marketing and entrepreneurship.  
  
So far, I have only read a few pages of the above book, but I'm learning quite a bit about how and why people blog. My goal after reading this book is to become a master at blogging, as far as the information I provide as well as how I present it.  I plan to use more pictures to give my blog more pizzazz!  

I also plan to provide information not only in my journey to financial independence, but to provide the latest information in the fields of business, internet marketing and entrepreneurship.  

My other mission with my blogging is to gain more readers.  Right now, a small number of people even know my blog exist, but I plan to change that in due time.  As I learn more about marketing techniques, I will use what I have learned to increase my audience.  
Yes, I am a novice at writing blogs, but in a year's time or less, I plan to become a master blogger.  As mentioned before, my blog is a platform created to share information that I know in the field of as business, which in turn will inspire other entrepreneurs to reach their own goals.

Have a good day my blog readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment