Saturday, April 1, 2017

OPP Update: April 2017

Happy April Fool's Day blog readers:

It's Saturday afternoon, and I just completed my day on the phone selling/providing customer service to the sunless tanner.  In a few, I'm going to enjoy the NCAA Final Four Mens' semi-final games.

Last month, I mentioned that I was behind on my rent. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the assistance to catch up with it. Therefore, I will be vacating the apartment I've lived for the past 13 years, and will be moving in with my brother for a few months. Indeed, I'm taking a step back, because I won't have my total freedom that I was afforded the past 25 years.  However, moving in with my brother will give me a greater quality of life (income minus expenses).

While I'm living with my brother, my expenses will be lower, and I will be able to accumulate money much faster, so that will be an advantage in my favor.  What I'm not looking forward to is having to move most of my things to storage, and some to my brother's home...then when I find a new home, having to move it out of storage and into my new home.  

It is what it is though.  Back in May, I made the decision to leave my 9-to-5 to become my own boss, which was a risk. Unfortunately, I lose my apartment and my total privacy, but these losses are temporary.  As far as everything else, there's an upside. For one, as I mentioned before, I can put more money away, because my expenses will be less.  Secondly, when I find a new home, it will be better than my first apartment (or house if I decide to rent-to-own a townhouse).  Maybe it's time for me to leave this apartment (I killed 4 mice in the past 6 months).  

For the past 2 weeks, I've gotten away from marketing my businesses, because I was looking for sources to get help on paying my back rent (perhaps I'll discuss that further in another posting). Once I get settled into my brother's home, I will go full throttle with my marketing efforts; utilizing the new information I've learned from Clickbank University, and also signing up with more social sites to promote my businesses.  

Spring is here, and now it's time to continue my pathway to prosperity.  Yes, I've taken a step back.  However, I see myself taking 10 steps forward in the near future.  Perhaps this will be a turning point in my journey.  I can feel it!  


   



No comments:

Post a Comment